Team India for T20 WC: The Indian cricket team, captained by Rohit Sharma, is ready with double enthusiasm to claim the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 after losing the Asia Cup 2022. For this, the selectors of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced the team of 15 players and four stand-by players on Monday.
In this, injured fast bowlers Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel have returned to the team, but after the return of these two players to the squad, two players have been dropped.
This player was dropped from the squad
BCCI has announced a 15-man squad for the Asia Cup 2022. There are also four stand-by players. Avesh Khan and Ravi Vishnoi, who was included in the Asia Cup 2022 squad, have been dropped from the squad.
After Avesh Khan’s disappointing performance and the return of Harshal Patel, his exit was almost certain, but Ravi Vishnoi, who performed well against the Pak team in Super 4, has been dropped from the squad and named as the stand-by player.
Whereas Ravi Bishnoi bowled 4 overs in the pressure match against the Pakistan team and took 1 wicket for 26 runs. Also took a wicket at a good turning point of the match. Whose catch was dropped? But still, he failed to make it to the team.
Highlights of team selection
• Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel return after injury
• Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant managed to make a place in the team as wicketkeepers
• Ravichandran Ashwin and Deepak Hooda also got the place
• Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel and Arshdeep Singh are the four main fast bowlers in the team.
• Three spinners in the form of Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel in the squad
• Ravindra Jadeja is out of the team for being unfit, now this is a big loss for the team
Indian team for the T20 world cup
Rohit Sharma (captain), KA Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel and Arshdeep Singh
Stan by– Shreyas Iyer, Mohammed Shami, Deepak Chahar and Ravi Bishnoi
Follow Us On
|Google News||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
If you like Blogrito stories, articles, and blog posts. Please do share on a social media platform like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Let me know in the comment box, what you think about this post.